IES enviro-scapes has a pool of more than 30 casual monitors that it can draw on to satisfy your site monitoring requirements.
Our monitors represent many of the main Nyoongar families and include a number of senior elders.
Our Section 18 monitoring services:
- IES enviro-scapes provides all insurances for our monitors
- IES enviro-scapes monitors have completed safety inductions and hold current
construction white cards.
- IES enviro-scapes Monitors turn up on site with all the correct PPE
2. Manage Reporting and Communications
- IES enviro-scapes monitors are trained in their responsibilities under
- IES enviro-scapes works with the client to develop a monitoring plan and provide
daily reporting of activities and finds.
- IES enviro-scapes monitors are trained in the first instance to
undertake a basic archaeological role including measuring, recording details
and taking images.
3. Provides Cultural Validity and Transference
- IES enviro-scapes monitoring teams are made up of elders and young
people, providing on-the-job cultural learning.